Who doesn’t want to save money on those monthly energy bills? Did you know that the typical U.S. family spends about $1,900 a year on home utility bills? To make matters worse, a large portion of that energy is wasted. There are lots of things you can do to reduce the amount you spend on energy bills. Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County wants to help you learn how to save with a free two-session course on Saturday, April 21 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Saturday, May 19 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The Watt Watchers course was designed specifically to educate and empower consumers to learn how they can minimize energy bills. Watt Watchers will share Energy Saving Tips to develop strategies to save money at home and a Seasonal Checklist to provide recommendations that can be implemented very easily while having a significant impact on your consumption.
Rules and things to know!
- This is class 1 of 2. Both classes are required if you want to receive a gift valued at over $40! (April 21 and May 19)
- You must bring your most recent electric utility bill with you.
- Only one person per household please. Our space is limited!
- Habitat will manually register you for Session 2 once registration for Session 1 is confirmed. Session 2 will be Saturday, May 19th at 10am.
- If you cannot attend both sessions, please do not register.
Habitat Offices at 9100 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Contact Molly Pelzer