ReStore Nation is a blog produced by Habitat for Humanity ReStore of Montgomery County, Maryland. With this blog ReStore hopes to initiate dialogue and connect with those interested in our mission. In doing so, we must insist that all dialogue be appropriate and legitimate. Please see guidelines below.
ReStore Nation’s Comments Policy:
- Comment form guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a legitimate name and URL. All comments will be approved by the administrator before posting. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email privacy:Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the ReStore Nation blog to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter privacy and protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter.
- Language and manners:This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A comment is conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation runs off on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit links:This blog is setup to automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this blog. Any blog comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam and deleted.
- Blogger responses: Comments on the ReStore Nation blog will only be responded to in direct response to the blog comment. The blogger will not (or will) respond privately via email or other communication method to a blog comment.
- No personal attacks are permitted in the ReStore Nation blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted.
- Commenters blocked:Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All rights reserved: The ReStore Nation Blog reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments; and, we also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the ReStore Nation blog.
- Hold harmless:All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the ReStore Nation Blog, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County, MD, Inc. will be held harmless for blogger comments on the ReStore Nation blog, or anywhere on the web (24/7), as well as the comments on the blog itself.
- By submitting a comment on ReStore Nation, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold ReStore Nation, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks are comments:All trackbacks will be treated in line with our Comments Policy